Called Alongside to Help
Barnabas Coach Training is a turnkey system that develops coaches within a local church or ministry. Any leader can facilitate this training on your own turf…
- without flying your people to a training event
- without hiring a trainer to come in and speak to your people
- without asking your laypeople to commit large chunks of time
This training process is comprised of six sessions, which can be spread out over a six-month period. Each session focuses on a different aspect of coaching. Some basic content is delivered via video, then an on-site facilitator can walk people through the exercises and discussions to help them process and practice the concepts.
The six session topics include:
- The Coaching Experience: An introduction to coaching and the coaching process
- Discovery Listening: Learn and practice essential listening skills
- Powerful Questions: Learn and practice skills for asking good questions
- Creating Awareness: Help those you coach reflect on their options
- Designing Actions: Help those you coach develop clear plans to move toward their goals
- Moving Forward: Help those you coach stay on track
Note: The Barnabas Coach Training System is integrated with MyCoachLog. Licensee is required to maintain a current subscription with MyCoachLog.com to continue using the BCT System.
There are two available options for purchasing the Barnabas Coach Training course:
The BCT Facilitated version is designed for organizations or groups. The facilitator will have access to all six sessions, as well as a facilitator guide.
The BCT Self-Study is designed for individuals who want to receive training independently. Participants will receive weekly emails granting access to the next module, as well as worksheets to guide then through the videos and reading for that week.
The Barnabas Coach Training Manual will guide participants through the training process.